Thanks for stopping by to see the blog . . . here's where you will find the most recent sessions.
I am a mom of three very active little ones so I know what it means to chase them around to get "the shot". So, don't worry about your little one having a "bad day" or saying "cheese". I will never ask you (or anyone else) to say "cheese".
I like for our sessions to be fun and unfold naturally. Don't be offended if I ask you to take a little walk for a few so I can really get to know your little ones. Sometimes family photos can be a lot of pressure, and it doesn't have to be that way.
So, let's have fun . . . run around in a field looking for bugs, find the brightest wildflower, or swing on an old tree swing! That's what our session will be about . . . just capturing the pure fun of childhood!
to book Marla for maternity or newborn photography, please visit www.sweetlululife.com
all other inquiries may email, call or use the contact information on this site.
- Farm fun!!
- A reminder of those quiet first days . . .
- Holiday Cheer!
- Darling Butterfly
- Tea Party fun!
- Sweet little sisters!
- It’s a Small World in Hawaii
- Sprout Photography contributes on The Mommarazzi blog
- Sweet little fam!
- Happy Fourth Of July on Hostess With The Mostess!
- Summer fields . . golden glow
- Baby Nathan in black and white with his baby rolls!
- My three (not so little!) monkeys!
- Sweet newborn sneak peek!
- Parker’s Hope